팝업레이어 알림

팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.

제목 "My Man Gyeol". "I woke up and found out it was 2013�… 작성일 24-01-22 21:09
글쓴이 vzkqx 조회수 991
연락처 이메일 itdoiwfm199166@ruu.kr

본문

[Herald Pop = Reporter Jeonghanbi]\t\t\nPhoto = TVN Broadcast Screen CaptureNinewoo hid his death from Park Min-young.the night of the 22ndtvN's Monday-Tuesday drama "Marry My Husband" (played by Shin Yoo-dam/directed by Park Won-guk and Han Jin-sun)In the 7th episode, Jihyuk (Nine Woo) and Jiwon (Park Minyoung) learned about each other's returnI got on the airwaves.I was surprised to hear the back-to-back support plan, saying, "We have to marry Park Min-hwan and Jung Soo-min?"Jihyuk said, "Otherwise, I'm going to marry Park MinhwanI'm going to get caught and die at the hands of my best friend and husband.""What will happen will happen," murmured.Jiwon's burn on the power pot in her previous life, and thisYou know, in your life, you've got the same kind of burn on the power pot on your behalfJihyuk said, "If I hadn't been hurt, Jiwon would have been hurt in the end."Are you saying it's real?" it became serious.Jiwon said, "Yes. It doesn't mean you're avoiding it anywayWhat's going to happen must happen. If I don't hand over my fate to someone," I was sure,"Hurtful hurt, marriage is marriage, death is death," he said to Ji-hyuk, who mutteredI won't run away," he said. Since then, JI HYUK has supported me alone in my previous lifeHe was depicted regretting that he had not been able to express his feelings earlier after putting himself in a mortuary hall.Jiwon is"How did the manager come back?" he wondered. JI HYUK is the one who diedHe hid the car accident and replied, "It was 2013 when I fell asleep and woke up."

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.