팝업레이어 알림

팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.

제목 Emma Stone, there's a reason to go with 'war exposure'...My second hey… 작성일 24-01-16 10:58
글쓴이 vbvzria 조회수 1,004
연락처 이메일 imsgm938487@ruu.kr

본문

The world's best actor who won the Best Actress Award for "La La Land" in 2017Emma Stone won the best actress award again for her film Gilded Things.LastEmma from "2024 Critics' Choice Awards" on the 14th (local time)Stone won the Best Actress Award, drawing attention. The 81st Golden Globe held a week agoShe won the Best Actress Award in the Musical Comedy category at the awards ceremonyShe even won the Best Actress Award. As a result, Emma Stone has already received the Best Actress Award through "Girls' Things."Continuing his 15th winning trophy march, he made his way to the Oscars trophy raceThere is.Bella, a young woman, foreshadows Emma Stone's overwhelming acting skillsThe story of Baxter's life after he was given a new life by Dr. BaxterIt contains.Emma Stone, Mark Ruffalo, who played Bella Baxter in "Sophisticated Things."From Ruffalo to Willem Dafoe, the world's best actors are on fireShowing off a standout acting competition, with irreplaceable storytelling and eye-catching visualsIt is raising the expectations of the audience.Especially for acting, Emma Stone was exposed to Jeolla-doIt was reported that he carried out.She went on stage to win an award, and she won the best actress awardIt's ridiculous that it's done. I want to say it seriously, but I also want to say itHe was happy and nervous, saying it wasn't coming out. Next, the cast of "Girls' Things"I expressed my appreciation by mentioning it.Meanwhile, this year's most anticipated movie in theaters, "The Gilded Things," is comingIt will be released in Korea in March.Photo = "Pretty Things"

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.